You are hereDescribe an idea you had for improving something at work or college

Describe an idea you had for improving something at work or college

renofitriasari's picture

By renofitriasari - Posted on 21 March 2014

Speaking topic in text: 

You should say :
When and where you had your idea
what your idea was
who you told about your idea and explain why you thought your idea would make an improvement

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 3.4 (5 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
30 weeks 4 hours ago ravirupapara007
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Part 1:1. How do you usually travel to work or college?[why]2. Have you always travelled to work/college this way?[why? Why not]3. What do you like about travelling to work/college this way?4. What changes would improve the way you travel to work/college? hmrz
Describe a singer or a band that you listen to. Please say- What band/singer is it?- Where and when did you hear them for the first time?- Do you still like their music? devabe2005
describe a song or a piece of music do you like ajigayuh2
Do you enjoy doing any household tasks?How can you make household tasks more interesting?Did you help with household tasks when you were a child?In the future, will that be good if machines do all household tasks? VertFeuille
Talk about the food that you like to eat outside your home. Please say- What is it?- Why do you like it?- On what occasions do you eat out?- How often do you do it? devabe2005
Describe an instance when you waited for someone for a long time. Please say- Whom were you waiting for?- Where was it?- What did you feel while waiting? lady123
Describe a museumHow often do you visit the museum?Which type of museum is popular in your country?Why do you want to visit the museum? bjskishore sticky icon
Describe the process of getting a job in your countryYou should say:-what opinions are available to a job seeker-what documents are usually required-what stages are involved -and explain how this process could be improved sasanghomi
Decribe a place that you enjoy visitingYou should say:where the place iswhat you can see and do therehow it has changed since you first visited it.and explain why you enjoy visiting this place. Lê Kim Kiều Anh
Talk about your favourite sport. Please say- What is it?- Explain the rules of this sport.- What clothing and equipment are needed for it?- Why do you like it so much? devabe2005

Name
Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Whywas it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support yourexplanation. boys_next_door
Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject devabe2005
Cue card on favourite song. ankushgurumaa sticky icon
Describe a children’s game (sports not suggested)How is it played?What can you learn from the game?What impact does it bring on your growth? bjskishore sticky icon
Describe one of your challenging experiences. Explain why it is challengingand how you conquered this challenge. Please include specific examplesand details in your explanation. boys_next_door
Describe a sports event that you saw on TV or live. Please say- When and where did you see it?- What was the event?- Why did you like watching the event? devabe2005
Describe a time when you were ask to give your opinion in a questionnaire or survey. You should say: What the questionnaire / survey was about? Why you were asked to give your opinions? What opinions you gave?and explain how you felt about giving yo babal-e-raman
Describe an artist or entertainer you admire.You should say: Who they are and what they do How they became successful How you found out about them And explain why you admire them devabe2005
Talk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say- Why do you think they were useful?- Were they helpful to you?- Did you enjoy them? devabe2005

Name Sticky
Whether the government should assist to build museum and theater? Giveyour opinion and include specific examples and details in your explanation. boys_next_door
When travelling, some people prefer to reach the destination directly. Someothers prefer to stop and look around the scenery along the way. What kindof way of travelling do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
Some believe that TV, newspaper and radio have more influence on individuals than their relatives and friends, while others believe not. Which statement do you prefer? Please give your opinion with specific examples and details. boys_next_door
In case of problems, some prefer to get advice from family and friends.Others prefer to learn through personal experience. Which method is betterand why? boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specificreasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that arewatched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely. boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please explain youropinion. People should always tell the truth. boys_next_door
Which of the following statements do your agree with? Please give specificreasons for your opinion. Some believe that TV programs have a positiveinfluence on modern society. Others, however, think that the influence of TVprograms is negative. boys_next_door
Describe somewehere you like to shop for foodyou should say:1. Where the place is2. What this place is like3. What you buy thereand explain why you like buying food at this place (Study Sample) eddysuaib
Some people tend to judge a person on the basis of first observation. Somepeople believe it takes a long time to know a person well. Which approachto knowing people do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
If you have a chance to choose your job, would you like to choose a job withhigh salary or that can get personal satisfaction? Why? boys_next_door

5.5 out of 9

You need to speak a little bit faster to show off fluency.