You are hereDescribe an idea you had for improving something at work or college

Describe an idea you had for improving something at work or college

renofitriasari's picture

By renofitriasari - Posted on 21 March 2014

Speaking topic in text: 

You should say :
When and where you had your idea
what your idea was
who you told about your idea and explain why you thought your idea would make an improvement

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 3.4 (5 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
33 weeks 15 hours ago ravirupapara007
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

Part 3:1.What are the typical choices people make at different stages of their lives?2.Should important choices be made by parents rather than by young adults?3.Why do some people like to discuss choices with other people?4.What kind of choices do people hmrz
Describe an artist or entertainer you admire:you should say; who they are and what they do; how they became successful, how you found out about them, and why you admire them. Gauresh
Cambride 5 test 3 Cici syaifulhuda91
Describe an intelligent person that you know:You should say:who this person waswhen and where you met themwhat you usually talk aboutand say why you think this person is intelligent prathapreddy
Describe a book that you have recently read. Please say- What was the name of the book?- What was the book about?- Do you think it was interesting? Why? devabe2005
Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject devabe2005
Do you enjoy spending time at natural places?What is the best way to learn about nature?Have you ever been camping by the sea of mountains?Is the countryside a good place to live? VertFeuille
Describe an activity that you enjoy that takes place in or near water.you should say:*how you prepare for the activity*where it takes place*what the activity involvesand explain why you enjoy this activity. sprigidts
Do you read newspapers or magazines? - What articles do you like reading in a newspaper? - Why do you like them? - Have you ever read a newspaper in a foreign language? - Do you think reading a newspaper in a foreign language is a good way of learning the venkataramanarikku
events of national/global significance renofitriasari

Name
Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Whywas it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support yourexplanation. boys_next_door
Cue card on favourite song. ankushgurumaa sticky icon
Describe a children’s game (sports not suggested)How is it played?What can you learn from the game?What impact does it bring on your growth? bjskishore sticky icon
Describe one of your challenging experiences. Explain why it is challengingand how you conquered this challenge. Please include specific examplesand details in your explanation. boys_next_door
Describe a sports event that you saw on TV or live. Please say- When and where did you see it?- What was the event?- Why did you like watching the event? devabe2005
Describe a time when you were ask to give your opinion in a questionnaire or survey. You should say: What the questionnaire / survey was about? Why you were asked to give your opinions? What opinions you gave?and explain how you felt about giving yo babal-e-raman
Describe a museumHow often do you visit the museum?Which type of museum is popular in your country?Why do you want to visit the museum? bjskishore sticky icon
Describe an artist or entertainer you admire.You should say: Who they are and what they do How they became successful How you found out about them And explain why you admire them devabe2005
Talk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say- Why do you think they were useful?- Were they helpful to you?- Did you enjoy them? devabe2005

Name Sticky
Whether the government should assist to build museum and theater? Giveyour opinion and include specific examples and details in your explanation. boys_next_door
When travelling, some people prefer to reach the destination directly. Someothers prefer to stop and look around the scenery along the way. What kindof way of travelling do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
Some believe that TV, newspaper and radio have more influence on individuals than their relatives and friends, while others believe not. Which statement do you prefer? Please give your opinion with specific examples and details. boys_next_door
In case of problems, some prefer to get advice from family and friends.Others prefer to learn through personal experience. Which method is betterand why? boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specificreasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that arewatched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely. boys_next_door
Describe somewehere you like to shop for foodyou should say:1. Where the place is2. What this place is like3. What you buy thereand explain why you like buying food at this place (Study Sample) eddysuaib
Some people tend to judge a person on the basis of first observation. Somepeople believe it takes a long time to know a person well. Which approachto knowing people do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
If you have a chance to choose your job, would you like to choose a job withhigh salary or that can get personal satisfaction? Why? boys_next_door
Some people believe that the high school should teach music and art asother basic science. Some people think that providing music and arteducation for high school students is not necessary. What is your opinionand why? boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please explain youropinion. People should always tell the truth. boys_next_door

5.5 out of 9

You need to speak a little bit faster to show off fluency.