You are hereDescribe an idea you had for improving something at work or college

Describe an idea you had for improving something at work or college

renofitriasari's picture

By renofitriasari - Posted on 21 March 2014

Speaking topic in text: 

You should say :
When and where you had your idea
what your idea was
who you told about your idea and explain why you thought your idea would make an improvement

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 4 (4 votes)
This speaking topic by other users:
Post date Users Rates More about the speaking Sticky
10 weeks 6 days ago ravirupapara007
Listen to this speaking
More speakings by this user:

mattur INDIA

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

aunghtunli Thailand

development in education and a national education system via oktaria
Usually, novels, magazines and poetry are considered the three major formsof literature. Which one do you prefer and explain why you prefer thisliterature form. Please include specific examples and details in yourexplanation. boys_next_door
Describe an interesting conversation you had with someone you didn't know. you should say: - who the person was -where the conversation took place -what you talked about -and explain why you found the conversation interesting Anisyah Surya
cambridge ielts 9 test 1 part 1 renofitriasari
Describe my favorite season.You should say:what the reason is and when it occurs.what the weather is like during this seasonwhat your typical activities are during this seasonand explain why it is your favorite season. Lê Kim Kiều Anh
Restaurants-Why do you think people go to restaurants when they want to celebrate something?-Which are more popular in your country: fast foods or traditional restaurants?-Why do you think that is?-Some people say that food in an expensive restaurant is a adventurer
What kinds of organisation want to find out about people's opinions?Do you think that questionnires or surveys are good ways of finding out people's opinions?What reasons might people have for not wanting to give their opinions?Do you think it would be a adventurer
What are the advantages of using the internet over visiting a library? -Syerapke- eddysuaib
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please explain youropinion. People should always tell the truth. boys_next_door
Answer the questions:Speaking part 1Where are you from?Are you a student, or do you have a job?What do you study? / What is your job?Do you enjoy your job / your studies? drjowelynt

Name
Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Whywas it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support yourexplanation. boys_next_door
Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject devabe2005
Describe a sports event that you saw on TV or live. Please say- When and where did you see it?- What was the event?- Why did you like watching the event? devabe2005
Cue card on favourite song. ankushgurumaa sticky icon
Talk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say- Why do you think they were useful?- Were they helpful to you?- Did you enjoy them? devabe2005
Describe a children’s game (sports not suggested)How is it played?What can you learn from the game?What impact does it bring on your growth? bjskishore sticky icon
Part 2Describe a piece of electronic equipment that you find useful.You should say: what it is how you learned to use it how long have you had itand explain why you find this piece of electronic equipment useful. kamran7
Describe an artist or entertainer you admire.You should say: Who they are and what they do How they became successful How you found out about them And explain why you admire them devabe2005
Describe a time when you were ask to give your opinion in a questionnaire or survey. You should say: What the questionnaire / survey was about? Why you were asked to give your opinions? What opinions you gave?and explain how you felt about giving yo babal-e-raman
IELTS BOOK 09 :- Telephoning1. How often do you make telephone calls?2. Who do you spend most time talking to on the telephone?3. When do you think you'll next make a telephone call?4. Do you sometimes prefer to send a text message instead of telephoning? leki55555

Name Sticky
Some people tend to judge a person on the basis of first observation. Somepeople believe it takes a long time to know a person well. Which approachto knowing people do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
When travelling, some people prefer to reach the destination directly. Someothers prefer to stop and look around the scenery along the way. What kindof way of travelling do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
Some people believe that the high school should teach music and art asother basic science. Some people think that providing music and arteducation for high school students is not necessary. What is your opinionand why? boys_next_door
Some believe that TV, newspaper and radio have more influence on individuals than their relatives and friends, while others believe not. Which statement do you prefer? Please give your opinion with specific examples and details. boys_next_door
In case of problems, some prefer to get advice from family and friends.Others prefer to learn through personal experience. Which method is betterand why? boys_next_door
Whether the government should assist to build museum and theater? Giveyour opinion and include specific examples and details in your explanation. boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specificreasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that arewatched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely. boys_next_door
If you have a chance to choose your job, would you like to choose a job withhigh salary or that can get personal satisfaction? Why? boys_next_door
Describe somewehere you like to shop for foodyou should say:1. Where the place is2. What this place is like3. What you buy thereand explain why you like buying food at this place (Study Sample) eddysuaib

5.5 out of 9

You need to speak a little bit faster to show off fluency.