Describe a time when you were ask to give your opinion in a questionnaire or survey You should say What the questionnaire survey was about Why you were asked to give your opinions What opinions you gave and explain how you felt about giving your opinions

Speaking topics in audio
Speaking topics in text

Describe a time when you were ask to give your opinion in a questionnaire or survey.
You should say:
What the questionnaire / survey was about?
Why you were asked to give your opinions?
What opinions you gave?
and explain how you felt about giving your opinions in this questionnaire / survey.

It was my personal time with my friend actually. Interviewer, a lady came upon to me with some questions at thand and I felt a quite nervous. She was studying environmental science and I was prompted to answer about the degradation and prevention of air pollution. She also had options to pick. So, I went with the options and explaining it. I was residing in same place but my friend was not so i was here target of questions. Initially, it was getting into my nerve but later I felt comfortable and started to lengthen the interview. She too was interested with me. But my friend was feeling bore so ended up fast and beautifully.

Online speaking recording
Speaking category