You are hereDo you have a large or small family?

Do you have a large or small family?

dnaserbakht's picture

By dnaserbakht - Posted on 15 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Do you have a large or small family?
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 4.3 (3 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Speaking part 1 and 3 are included in the recordingSpeaking Part 2Describe an interesting conversation you had with someone you didn't know. You should say1. Who the person was2. Where the conversation took place3. What you talked about4. Explain why you Andi Alamsyah
IELTS BOOK 09 SPEAKING TESTS 02Giving gifts- When do people give gifts or presents in your country?- Do you ever take a gift when you visit someone in their home? [Why? / Why not?]- When did you last receive a gift? [What was it?]- Do you enjoy looking fo leki55555
Restaurants-Why do you think people go to restaurants when they want to celebrate something?-Which are more popular in your country: fast foods or traditional restaurants?-Why do you think that is?-Some people say that food in an expensive restaurant is a adventurer
Describe a law in your home country, that you feel is very good for people. Please say- What is it?- How did you get to know about this law?- Why do you think it is good for people? devabe2005
Describe an activity you like doing. You should say: - Where you do it - Who you do it with - Why you enjoy it And say what kind of people you would recommend that activity to, and why pip depp
cambridge 6 test 4 anastasiaapsari
Describe an animal or plant that is important in your country. You should say:Where you can find itWhether people like or dislike itWhat recent news there has been about itAnd explain why this plant or animal is important. Misnariah Idrus
IELTS speaking sample - part 2 IELTS_speaking sticky icon
1.Speak a few words about your home town or city2.What were the changes that took place in your city in the recent past3.What are the changes that you expect in the next few years in your city/town naresh dubaka
studying abrod advantages and disadvantages devraj dhakal

Name
Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Whywas it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support yourexplanation. boys_next_door
Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject devabe2005
Describe a sports event that you saw on TV or live. Please say- When and where did you see it?- What was the event?- Why did you like watching the event? devabe2005
Cue card on favourite song. ankushgurumaa sticky icon
Talk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say- Why do you think they were useful?- Were they helpful to you?- Did you enjoy them? devabe2005
Describe a children’s game (sports not suggested)How is it played?What can you learn from the game?What impact does it bring on your growth? bjskishore sticky icon
Part 2Describe a piece of electronic equipment that you find useful.You should say: what it is how you learned to use it how long have you had itand explain why you find this piece of electronic equipment useful. kamran7
Describe an artist or entertainer you admire.You should say: Who they are and what they do How they became successful How you found out about them And explain why you admire them devabe2005
Describe a time when you were ask to give your opinion in a questionnaire or survey. You should say: What the questionnaire / survey was about? Why you were asked to give your opinions? What opinions you gave?and explain how you felt about giving yo babal-e-raman
IELTS BOOK 09 :- Telephoning1. How often do you make telephone calls?2. Who do you spend most time talking to on the telephone?3. When do you think you'll next make a telephone call?4. Do you sometimes prefer to send a text message instead of telephoning? leki55555

Name Sticky
Some people tend to judge a person on the basis of first observation. Somepeople believe it takes a long time to know a person well. Which approachto knowing people do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
Whether the government should assist to build museum and theater? Giveyour opinion and include specific examples and details in your explanation. boys_next_door
When travelling, some people prefer to reach the destination directly. Someothers prefer to stop and look around the scenery along the way. What kindof way of travelling do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
Some people believe that the high school should teach music and art asother basic science. Some people think that providing music and arteducation for high school students is not necessary. What is your opinionand why? boys_next_door
Some believe that TV, newspaper and radio have more influence on individuals than their relatives and friends, while others believe not. Which statement do you prefer? Please give your opinion with specific examples and details. boys_next_door
In case of problems, some prefer to get advice from family and friends.Others prefer to learn through personal experience. Which method is betterand why? boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specificreasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that arewatched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely. boys_next_door
Describe somewehere you like to shop for foodyou should say:1. Where the place is2. What this place is like3. What you buy thereand explain why you like buying food at this place (Study Sample) eddysuaib
If you have a chance to choose your job, would you like to choose a job withhigh salary or that can get personal satisfaction? Why? boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please explain youropinion. People should always tell the truth. boys_next_door

The voice is low. Couldn't hear clearly.

Put the audio volume to the highest level to get a good quality when are recording.

And talk as much as possible.