You are hereDo you have a large or small family?

Do you have a large or small family?

dnaserbakht's picture

By dnaserbakht - Posted on 15 January 2013

Speaking topic in text: 
Do you have a large or small family?
Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 4.8 (4 votes)
Pronunciation & fluency evaluations. Choose a category to start:
Most recent Pronunciation & Fluency evaluations
Name Date Scores Full evaluations
daneiz 20 hours 13 min ago 71.34 How do you do, it is my pleasure to meet you.
daneiz 20 hours 14 min ago 71.63 Good evening, Ladies and Gentleman. Welcome to my birthday party. Hope you have a good time.
newlife 2 days 15 hours ago 74.13 Do you have a computer? Yes, I do.
newlife 2 days 15 hours ago 66.69 Hi, good to see you again.
newlife 2 days 15 hours ago 67.54 May I have your name, please?
newlife 2 days 15 hours ago 66.48 She is very well, thank you.
More speakings by this user:

Describe an environmental problem. You should say:what it ishow long it has existedhow it affects people’s livesand explain how you think the problem will develop in the future. samy
Do you like to eat at home or at the restaurant? Which do you prefer andexplain the reason. boys_next_door
An influential person Lê Công Tuấn
Talk about an advice that has been given to you by someone and about the situation.Please say- What was the situation and the advice given?- Do you always follow the advice offered to you?- What quality should an advisor have in your view? devabe2005
- Do you work or study?- What kind of work do you do?- Why do you do this job?- Do you like it?- Do you watch TV?- What kind of TV shows do you watch?- Why do you like them? drjowelynt
Describe a song or piece of music you like. You should say: What the song or music is What kind of song or music it is Where you first heard it And explain why you like it Nida Masood
Describe an object you particularly like.You should say:•What it is and what it looks like•What it is made of•What it is for•And explain why it is special for you apurva
Describe an interesting story that you heard in childhood .You should say:when you heard the story what the story was about what you learn from it and explain why you though the story was interesting jahangir031076
Describe a journey you made where you learned something new.You should say:what happened on the journeywhat forms of transport you usedhow you feltand explain what you learned which was new. wiwik novianti
Favorite Magazine ieltsaspirant

Name
Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Whywas it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support yourexplanation. boys_next_door
Cue card on favourite song. ankushgurumaa sticky icon
Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject devabe2005
Describe a children’s game (sports not suggested)How is it played?What can you learn from the game?What impact does it bring on your growth? bjskishore sticky icon
Describe one of your challenging experiences. Explain why it is challengingand how you conquered this challenge. Please include specific examplesand details in your explanation. boys_next_door
Describe a sports event that you saw on TV or live. Please say- When and where did you see it?- What was the event?- Why did you like watching the event? devabe2005
Describe a time when you were ask to give your opinion in a questionnaire or survey. You should say: What the questionnaire / survey was about? Why you were asked to give your opinions? What opinions you gave?and explain how you felt about giving yo babal-e-raman
Describe a museumHow often do you visit the museum?Which type of museum is popular in your country?Why do you want to visit the museum? bjskishore sticky icon
Describe a friend of your family you remember from your childhood-who the person was-how your family knew this person-how often this person visited your family-and explain why you remember this person adventurer
Describe an artist or entertainer you admire.You should say: Who they are and what they do How they became successful How you found out about them And explain why you admire them devabe2005

Name Sticky
Some believe that TV, newspaper and radio have more influence on individuals than their relatives and friends, while others believe not. Which statement do you prefer? Please give your opinion with specific examples and details. boys_next_door
In case of problems, some prefer to get advice from family and friends.Others prefer to learn through personal experience. Which method is betterand why? boys_next_door
Whether the government should assist to build museum and theater? Giveyour opinion and include specific examples and details in your explanation. boys_next_door
When travelling, some people prefer to reach the destination directly. Someothers prefer to stop and look around the scenery along the way. What kindof way of travelling do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specificreasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that arewatched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely. boys_next_door
Some people tend to judge a person on the basis of first observation. Somepeople believe it takes a long time to know a person well. Which approachto knowing people do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
If you have a chance to choose your job, would you like to choose a job withhigh salary or that can get personal satisfaction? Why? boys_next_door
Some people believe that the high school should teach music and art asother basic science. Some people think that providing music and arteducation for high school students is not necessary. What is your opinionand why? boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please explain youropinion. People should always tell the truth. boys_next_door
Which of the following statements do your agree with? Please give specificreasons for your opinion. Some believe that TV programs have a positiveinfluence on modern society. Others, however, think that the influence of TVprograms is negative. boys_next_door

The voice is low. Couldn't hear clearly.

Put the audio volume to the highest level to get a good quality when are recording.

And talk as much as possible.