You are hereIELTS speaking sample - part 1

IELTS speaking sample - part 1

IELTS_speaking's picture

By IELTS_speaking - Posted on 10 April 2011

Speaking topic in text: 
IELTS speaking sample - part 1

Part 1

1.Where do you work? Do you enjoy your work? Why?

2.What kinds of tasks do you have to do at work?

3.Have you ever been late for work?

4.Tell me about the popular clothes and fashions in your country.

5.What sorts of fashion shops do you have in your country?

6.Have fashions changed very much since you were younger?

7.Is it important for you to be in fashion?

8.How often do you use the Internet?

9.Does everyone in your family use the Internet?

10.What do you use the Internet for?

11.When did you last use the Internet?

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.5 (12 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Talk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say- Why do you think they were useful?- Were they helpful to you?- Did you enjoy them? devabe2005
Describe the school in which you studied naresh dubaka
Describe an interesting story that you heard in childhood .You should say:when you heard the story what the story was about what you learn from it and explain why you though the story was interesting Sumitarani
Should the university education be free? Why? boys_next_door
Describe someone you admire very much. naresh dubaka
Talk about your country.You should say:- what cities have the most number of tourists - what your advice is for someone planning to visit your country- what could be done to attract more number of tourists - and explain what changes you think your country sasanghomi
Describe a journey you made where you learned something new.You should say; What happened on the journeywhat forms of transport you usedhow you feltand explain what you learned which was new ismayanti
Describe a friend who has an interesting job, you should saywho is he/she?what's his/her job?why is it interesting? VertFeuille
Speaking testPART 1- What is your full name?- Can I see your ID?- Where are you from?- Do you work or study?- What do you study?- What kind of TV shows do you watch?- Who cooks in your home?- How much time do you spend watching TV?- Can you get better at sliwer
When travelling, some people prefer to reach the destination directly. Someothers prefer to stop and look around the scenery along the way. What kindof way of travelling do you think is better and why? boys_next_door

Name
Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Whywas it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support yourexplanation. boys_next_door
Cue card on favourite song. ankushgurumaa sticky icon
Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject devabe2005
Describe a children’s game (sports not suggested)How is it played?What can you learn from the game?What impact does it bring on your growth? bjskishore sticky icon
Describe one of your challenging experiences. Explain why it is challengingand how you conquered this challenge. Please include specific examplesand details in your explanation. boys_next_door
Describe a sports event that you saw on TV or live. Please say- When and where did you see it?- What was the event?- Why did you like watching the event? devabe2005
Describe a time when you were ask to give your opinion in a questionnaire or survey. You should say: What the questionnaire / survey was about? Why you were asked to give your opinions? What opinions you gave?and explain how you felt about giving yo babal-e-raman
Describe a museumHow often do you visit the museum?Which type of museum is popular in your country?Why do you want to visit the museum? bjskishore sticky icon
Describe an artist or entertainer you admire.You should say: Who they are and what they do How they became successful How you found out about them And explain why you admire them devabe2005

Name Sticky
Some believe that TV, newspaper and radio have more influence on individuals than their relatives and friends, while others believe not. Which statement do you prefer? Please give your opinion with specific examples and details. boys_next_door
In case of problems, some prefer to get advice from family and friends.Others prefer to learn through personal experience. Which method is betterand why? boys_next_door
Whether the government should assist to build museum and theater? Giveyour opinion and include specific examples and details in your explanation. boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specificreasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that arewatched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely. boys_next_door
Describe somewehere you like to shop for foodyou should say:1. Where the place is2. What this place is like3. What you buy thereand explain why you like buying food at this place (Study Sample) eddysuaib
Some people tend to judge a person on the basis of first observation. Somepeople believe it takes a long time to know a person well. Which approachto knowing people do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
If you have a chance to choose your job, would you like to choose a job withhigh salary or that can get personal satisfaction? Why? boys_next_door
Some people believe that the high school should teach music and art asother basic science. Some people think that providing music and arteducation for high school students is not necessary. What is your opinionand why? boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please explain youropinion. People should always tell the truth. boys_next_door