You are hereIELTS speaking sample - part 1

IELTS speaking sample - part 1

IELTS_speaking's picture

By IELTS_speaking - Posted on 10 April 2011

Speaking topic in text: 
IELTS speaking sample - part 1

Part 1

1.Where do you work? Do you enjoy your work? Why?

2.What kinds of tasks do you have to do at work?

3.Have you ever been late for work?

4.Tell me about the popular clothes and fashions in your country.

5.What sorts of fashion shops do you have in your country?

6.Have fashions changed very much since you were younger?

7.Is it important for you to be in fashion?

8.How often do you use the Internet?

9.Does everyone in your family use the Internet?

10.What do you use the Internet for?

11.When did you last use the Internet?

Speaking recording: 
Your rating: None Average: 7.5 (12 votes)
More speakings by this user:

Name
Describe the most important decision that you have made in your life. Whywas it important to you? Use specific examples and details to support yourexplanation. boys_next_door
Describe a subject you enjoyed studying at school.You should say: When and where you started studying it What lessons were like What made the subject different from other subjects And explain why you enjoyed the subject devabe2005
Cue card on favourite song. ankushgurumaa sticky icon
Describe a sports event that you saw on TV or live. Please say- When and where did you see it?- What was the event?- Why did you like watching the event? devabe2005
Describe a children’s game (sports not suggested)How is it played?What can you learn from the game?What impact does it bring on your growth? bjskishore sticky icon
Talk about math lessons at your elementary/primary school. Please say- Why do you think they were useful?- Were they helpful to you?- Did you enjoy them? devabe2005
Describe one of your challenging experiences. Explain why it is challengingand how you conquered this challenge. Please include specific examplesand details in your explanation. boys_next_door
Part 2Describe a piece of electronic equipment that you find useful.You should say: what it is how you learned to use it how long have you had itand explain why you find this piece of electronic equipment useful. kamran7
IELTS BOOK 09 :- Telephoning1. How often do you make telephone calls?2. Who do you spend most time talking to on the telephone?3. When do you think you'll next make a telephone call?4. Do you sometimes prefer to send a text message instead of telephoning? leki55555
Describe an artist or entertainer you admire.You should say: Who they are and what they do How they became successful How you found out about them And explain why you admire them devabe2005

Name Sticky
Whether the government should assist to build museum and theater? Giveyour opinion and include specific examples and details in your explanation. boys_next_door
When travelling, some people prefer to reach the destination directly. Someothers prefer to stop and look around the scenery along the way. What kindof way of travelling do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
Some people believe that the high school should teach music and art asother basic science. Some people think that providing music and arteducation for high school students is not necessary. What is your opinionand why? boys_next_door
Some believe that TV, newspaper and radio have more influence on individuals than their relatives and friends, while others believe not. Which statement do you prefer? Please give your opinion with specific examples and details. boys_next_door
In case of problems, some prefer to get advice from family and friends.Others prefer to learn through personal experience. Which method is betterand why? boys_next_door
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? Please give specificreasons for your opinion. Parents should restrict the TV programs that arewatched by their kids instead of letting the kids watch TV programs freely. boys_next_door
Which of the following statements do your agree with? Please give specificreasons for your opinion. Some believe that TV programs have a positiveinfluence on modern society. Others, however, think that the influence of TVprograms is negative. boys_next_door
Some people tend to judge a person on the basis of first observation. Somepeople believe it takes a long time to know a person well. Which approachto knowing people do you think is better and why? boys_next_door
If you have a chance to choose your job, would you like to choose a job withhigh salary or that can get personal satisfaction? Why? boys_next_door
Describe somewehere you like to shop for foodyou should say:1. Where the place is2. What this place is like3. What you buy thereand explain why you like buying food at this place (Study Sample) eddysuaib