The bar chart below shows the results of a survey conducted by a personnel department at a major company. THe survey was carried out on two groups of workers:those aged from 18-30 and those aged 45-60, and shows factors affecting their work performance.wr

The bar chart below shows the results of a survey conducted by a personnel department at a major company. THe survey was carried out on two groups of workers:those aged from 18-30 and those aged 45-60, and shows factors affecting their work performance.write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The bar charts elucidate the information about the factors affecting workers’ performances, which is surveyed by company's personnel department, specifically those aged from 18-30 and 45-60.

Chances for personal development factor was affected the most for younger employees as they have answered 85% compared to almost half of those for elder groups. 80% of younger age groups got affected by both factors; relaxed working environment and the promotion prospects, while 30% and 50% affected on seniors, respectively. Job security was the least motivation factor for seniors (close to 30%) and 40% for juniors. Work environment was the least factors affecting junior employees (close to 30%) and this was recorded as the same portion for senior employees.

Money worked for both age groups, which proportion is higher (of 70%) than those of team spirit (of 60%). Interestingly, the issues which are preferred by the same percentage of both age groups of employees are team spirit (60%), competent boss (50%) and job satisfaction (50%).

The senior groups are consider the money, team spirit, are two most important issues for their performance in job place. Job security, relaxed working environment and work environment affect this group the least.

In summary the survey makes it clear that the young people work hard for their personal development, promotions, money and relaxed working environment whereas the aged people perform better for money, team spirit, competent boss, promotion and job satisfaction.

The senior groups are consider the money, team spirit, are two most important issues
Description: can you re-write this sentence? a lot of errors

Write the essay in 20 minutes.

-----------------------