The bar chart shows the number of overseas students enrolled in a third year Computer Science course at a Canadian college Summarise the information by selecting and report in the main features and make comparisons where relevant Write at least 150 words

The bar chart shows the number of overseas students enrolled in a third year Computer Science course at a Canadian college.
Summarise the information by selecting and report in the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.
Write at least 150 words

The bar chart indicates the number of foreign students including four countries :Singapore, Malaysia, Sri lanka, France and China; enlisted in a third year Computer Science course at a Canadian college.

The most impressive from the chart is that China is the country which has the biggest number of both female and male students enrolling in Networking core option as well as in Database core option, to be exactly 7% and this country also maintain the highest student enrolled in Canadian college compared to other countries, 9% for females and 8% for opposite sex. By contrast, the least figure belongs to France which accounts for 3% of female students enrolling in Database core option and 2% to be divided equally into both sexes enrolling in Networking core option. Surprisingly, the number of Malaysian female students enrolled in Canadian college to be the same as the figure of Singapore, 7%, although the form of registration is different between them.

It is concluded that China possesses the greatest number of students enrolling in Canadian college and the smallest figure belongs to France.

and this country also maintain
and this country also maintains

Where is the content for Sri lanka?