The chart below show the main reasons for study among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features,and make comparison where necessary

The chart below show the main reasons for study among students of different age groups and the amount of support they received from employers.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features,and make comparison where necessary

The brisk skim at the bar graphs import the information about key aim of education for career and curiosity in different age groups using percentage and the amount of sustenance they receive from employers in the form of time and fees.

It can be clearly seen that Youngers (under 26yr) do 80% study for their career whereas only 10% for their interest. In contrast, over 49 year age groups have more interest in learning for awareness (70%) while 19% for career .The percentage of study in career and interest is very similar between 40-49 ages, this is 40%. Moreover, 26-29 year old also do study to get job but 12 % for interest then at the age of 30-39 multitudes take interest for education one hold for attentiveness and two fold for profession.

The second graph shows that employer support is maximum (approximately 60%) for the under 26year students. It drops rapidly to 32% up to the third decade of life. And then increase 6% for over 49yr age group student and reach at 45%.

To blanket up ,both the graph show that under 26 year students more encompass in study for their career and also receive more assistance from employer.

about key aim of education for career
about the key aim of education for careers

one hold for attentiveness
one holds for attentiveness

students more encompass in study for their career
students encompass more in study for their career