The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The chart below shows the amount of leisure time enjoyed by men and women of different employment status.

Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information shown below.

The bar chart illustrates the differences in the amount of free time leisured in a week between men and women in five different occupations over a two year span from 1998 to 1999.

First of all, let us take a look at the data provided by the diagram. For the full time profession, men had enjoyed approximately 47 hours a week while women only had 38 hours at the same time. Interestingly, women who worked part time spent nearly the same amount as those who worked full time. Another striking point is that both unemployed and retired person in both sexes had enjoyed the same amount of leisure ti...

Sentence: If we analyse the bar chart we can see an unequal distribution between these jobs.
Error: analyse Suggestion: analyze