The chart below shows the amount of money per week spent on fast foods in Britain. The graph shows the trends in consumption of fast foods.

The bar chart demonstrates the spending money on fast foods per person per week by people with different level of wages in Britain, while the graph illustrates the consumption of fast foods from 1970 to 1990.

Looking at the bar chart, high income earners favored hamburger most, spending about 42 pence, followed by spending 19 and 17 pence on pizza, and fish and chips respectively. Also average income earners preferred hamburger most, spending around 32 pence, whereas they had the least preference for pizza (spending 5 pence) and expenditure on fish and chips was 25 pence. Unlike to above-mentioned groups, the low income earners favored fish and chips most, spending around 17 pence, followed by spending 13 and 5 pence on hamburger and pizza respectively.

Moving to the graph, the consumption of pizza was about 50 grammes in 1970 and by 1990 it had increased considerably and reached to 280 grammes. In addition, the consuming of hamburger was 90 grammes in 1970 and had grown substantially and reached to 500 grammes by 1990. However, the consumption of fish and chips declined slightly from 300 grammes in 1970 to 200 grammes in 1990.

In conclusion, the less income people had, the less preference for fast foods they had. Moreover, since 1970, the consumptions of pizza and hamburger, unlike to the consumption of fish and chips, have been on the increase.

The bar chart demonstrates the spending money on fast foods
The bar chart demonstrates the money spent on fast foods

high income earners favored hamburger most, spending about 42 pence, followed by spending 19 and 17 pence on pizza, and fish and chips respectively.
Description: can you re-write this sentence?

the low income earners favored fish and chips most, spending around 17 pence, followed by spending 13 and 5 pence on hamburger and pizza respectively.

More sentences varieties wanted. Don't always use 'favored....', 'respectively'