The charts below show the percentage of monthly household income spent on various items by two different groups in one European country.Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The pie charts demonstrate the distribution of monthly incomes of two different groups on various matters in a European country. Overall, clothing is surpassed by other expenditures.

To specify, in the low-income group, food and drink constitute the biggest part of 29%, whereas restaurants and hotels comprise the smallest amount of 4%. Moreover, transport accounts for 9% which is half of the amount of Miscellaneous. The rest of the spending is relevant to fuel bills, recreation/culture, and clothing with 24%, 11%, and 5% respectively.

By contrast, in high-income group, Miscellaneous makes up the most gigantic part of income (23%), followed by recreation/culture (21%) and transport (16%). Furthermore, when it comes to food and drink, its figure is almost half of that of the low-income group. Also, fuel bills constitute 7% of spending, followed by restaurants and hotels (12%) and clothing (6%). Interestingly, only have clothing items the same amounts between two groups, approximately.

To sum up, many differences could be seen in the way by which two groups spend their incomes.

only have clothing items the same amounts between two groups,
only clothing items have the same amounts between two groups,