The charts show the percentage of enrolments on six courses at a local education college in the UK in 2010 and 2012

The pie charts present data concerning alteration in six different means of courses in England in 2010 and 2012.

Overall, more students significantly enrol in sport science course over two years under review while the UK students take the least interest in joining carpentry.

As per the bar charts, around a quarter of English students enrolled to sport science course in 2012 while in 2010 it recorded just 11,9 % enrolment, this 16 percent increase was the most significant improvement over the all courses. Compared to the number of devotees in carpentry course being accounted 5 % in 2012, such trend recorded a fivefold increase. Engineering took the second place in number improvement. Rising at 12,3% in 2010, it climbed to 18,5 % during the review years.

Besides, the courses of social studies, nursing and psychology showed a decrease. Rising as highest percentage at 27%, the number of British student joining in social studies course fell at about 6 percent in 2012. Although the percentage of nursing's attendance in 2010 bear uncanny resemblance in percentage of sport science in 2012, it approximately halved to 14 % in 2012. However, psychology noted an un-significant decrease over the two years period.

Sentence: As per the bar charts, around a quarter of English students enrolled to sport science course in 2012 while in 2010 it recorded just 11,9 enrolment, this 16 percent increase was the most significant improvement over the all courses.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, pre-quantifier
Suggestion: Refer to the and all

Sentence: Rising as highest percentage at 27, the number of British student joining in social studies course fell at about 6 percent in 2012.
Suggestion: Refer to studies and course

Although the percentage of nursing's attendance in 2010 bear uncanny resemblance
Although the percentage... bears uncanny resemblance

Sentence: However, psychology noted an un-significant decrease over the two years period.
Suggestion: Refer to years and period

Sentence: Overall, more students significantly enrol in sport science course over two years under review while the UK students take the least interest in joining carpentry.
Error: enrol Suggestion: No alternate word

Error: enrolment Suggestion: enrollment

Error: un-significant Suggestion: insignificant