A company is recruiting some workers. Write a letter for application.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing this letter with reference to the Ad published in “Hindu” newspaper on 25th July.

I have done Bachelor degree in electronics and currently working as an associate engineer for an electronics company. In the current role, my responsibilities are designing a chip plate on a white bread, analysing the impact of this on other components, writing test cases with results. Recently, I had completed certification in one of the key responsibility area i.e., designing a chip on white bread.

With this qualification and experience, I am meeting all the company prerequisites mentioned in the Ad. Please find attached resume along with this mail for your reference and request you to send me a copy of application form to apply for the position in your company.

You can send me email (sss.a@gmail.com) or Fax : 333333 or Post to the copy of the application form to following address : Plot No:44,Road No:III,Nets worth avenue,Cansda.

Yours Sincerely,
Jack

Sentence: In the current role, my responsibilities are designing a chip plate on a white bread, analysing the impact of this on other components, writing test cases with results.
Error: analysing Suggestion: analyzing