The company you work for introduced a work from home scheme Write a letter to your manager asking for the work from home option In your letter say what part of your job can be done from home how many hours will you be able to work from home how will it be

The company you work for introduced a work-from-home scheme. Write a letter to your manager asking for the work-from-home option. In your letter say
-what part of your job can be done from home?
-how many hours will you be able to work from home?
-how will it be helpful to you as well as your employer?

Dear Sir,

I am writing to ask your permission for accessing the new work-from-home option which has recently been introduced by our eminent organization.

It is needless to say that being a design engineer, substantial proportion of my work is done with the help of computer and internet. From receiving the schematic diagram from client to finalizing the layout design, every work is accomplished with the use of design tools preloaded into computer. Therefore, accomplishment of required work, from my home place would not be any problem as I will be connected to the company during working ho...