The diagram below explains the process of recycling plastic bottles for new uses. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram below explains the process of recycling plastic bottles for new uses.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The chart describes how to recycle plastic bottles for new products. The general over view here is that the process will follow several artificial steps.

In the first stage, plastic bottles will be shipped to the recycling center. In the center, they isolate plastic bottles from other kinds of packages such as glass or metal, before being classified by color, for example yellow, green or red. After that, all plastic bottles will be pressed into bales with about 7000 bottles each.

In the second stage, bales will be delivered from the recycling center to the reclaimer for generating the p...