The diagram below gives the information about the manufacture of frozen fish pies Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant

The diagrams give information about the manufacture of frozen fish pies composed by salmon in this specific case, peas, sauce and potato.

There are different deliveries of the product: the one of potatoes is up to one month and the one of salmon is every 12 hours or less due to the fact that the fish is fresh.
Once that the potatoes have been delivered they are cleaned, then the peel is removed and put in apposite waste disposals.

Subsequently they are cut in slices, boiled, chilled and the process ends with their store which will be used in a certain moment of the production line of th...

extra check is made by the inspector that guarantees that the fish has been completely cleaned
extra check is made by the inspector to guarantee that the fish has been completely cleaned

can be wrapped, freeze and stored ready to be sold.
can be wrapped, frozen and stored ready to be sold.