The diagram below show the stages and equipments used in the cement making process and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comaprisions where relevant

The diagram below show the stages and equipments used in the cement-making process and how cement is used to produce concrete for building purposes.

Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comaprisions where relevant

The diagram illustrates the way in which cement is produced and further the production of concrete with help of cement.

Overall,it is immediately apparent from the figures that two different equipment are used in production and culminating production of concrete in building process.

To begin,in cement production process both the limestone and clay passed through crusher at same time whose end product is powder.The powder is than passed through mixer and rotating heater. As the name and picture suggest the rotating heater is heated and rotated constantly. The by product is then grinded in a grinder which provides cement. Next cement has been packed in the bags.

Moving further,the cement plays a pivotal role in production of concrete. After completion of cement process, the cement is used in the production of concrete. The process comprises of certain raw materials which are mixed in a mixer. The raw materials are cement, water,sand,gravels whose percentage are one point five out of ten, one out of ten, two point five out of ten and five out of ten respectively. The concrete mixer is then rotated to have desired concrete.

with help of cement.
with the help of cement.

both the limestone and clay passed through crusher at same time
both the limestone and clay are passed through crusher at the same time

Sentence: The by product is then grinded in a grinder which provides cement.
Error: grinded Suggestion: No alternate word