The diagram below shows the environmental issues raised by a product over its life cycle Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram below shows the environmental issues raised by a product over its life cycle.
Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The diagram illustrates the product's life cycle in seven steps and its environmental impact.

According to the chart, planning and design of a product is the beginning step of this life cycle. Then the consumption of materials and energy resources are necessary to product a good: farms and factories are designate to do this certain job, and surely production is the most polluting phase, because of the gases or liquids released in air or in water by industry. The step number 4 is regarding the packaging and the distribution of the product before selling it on shops. The distribution could be...

are necessary to product a good:
are necessary to produce goods:

farms and factories are designate to do this certain job
farms and factories are designated to do this certain job

Sentence: The distribution could be considered another polluting feature too, because of the transportation of goods by suitables means to markets.
Error: suitables Suggestion: suitable