The diagram below shows how the Australian Bureau of Meteorology collects up-to-the-minute information on the weather in order to produce reliable forecasts

Countries search different ways in order to provide precise information about the weather. To produce accurate forecasts Australian Bureau of Metereology uses three information bases: satellite, radar, drifting buoy.

Satellite is the installation which is placed in space. Australian satellite is over this country's sky and notes all of the weather changes in its memory. Radar is the instrument which is located in special station and spreads beam. These beams are produce radar screen and give the chance to be aware of the weather in large areas. Some of the drifting buoys look like a ball, but sometimes they are large enough. They make synoptic chart through the action of the waves.

All of the analyses and forecastings from these three sources are collected in one center. After some preparations information is transferred to the broadcasts. Australian people mainly use three types of broadcast: TV newsreader, radio and recorded announcement. They believe these meteorology reports and make the decisions relying on the broadcasts.

These beams are produce radar screen
These beams are produced in radar screen

Don't refer something new in task I. For example, those are extra:
'Satellite is the installation which is placed in space. Australian satellite is over this country's sky and notes all of the weather changes in its memory'