The diagram shows how tea leaves are processed into five tea types Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The diagram shows how tea leaves are processed into five tea types.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant.

The process chart illustrates the tea production in ten steps and culminating into five tea types.

Overall,it is immediately apparent from the diagram that initially tea leaves are processed and after a certain procedure distinct tea types are produced.

To begin,as a first step,the first three steps are followed for all types of tea production. Initially, growing of leaves followed by plucking and plucked leaves go through wilting process,also known as withering. The final step is also same for all genres of tea that is over drying. However,significant steps are differing in method of ...

The process chart illustrates the tea production in ten steps and culminate into five tea types.

no other step
no other steps

Sentence: In the case of large leaf black tea,it is produced by full fermentation instead of slight fermentation and in the production of small leaf black tea,it is firstly crushed and full fermentated.
Error: fermentated Suggestion: fermented