The diagram shows the procedure for the university entry for high school graduates Write a report for a university or college lecturer describing the information

The diagram shows the procedure for the university entry for high school graduates. Write a report for a university or college lecturer describing the information.

It is often believed that a college education is one's entry to a life of luxury. The illustration delineates the process involving in the college's admission for the fresh high school graduates.

In order to be admissible in the university, first, he should have a diploma in high school. Then the student can now secure the application form to be downloaded from the school's website. He should fill out the form with his complete and basic information. Once it is completed and finished, the form can now be send in to the administration of the college. For 2 weeks, the administration now will do the assessment and validation of the applicant's registration form with his credentials.

After a couple of weeks of assessment and ratification, those students who are lacking some documents or their application forms are incompletely answered, their papers will be put into a temporary approval or acceptance for further documentation needed and compliance.

If the enrollee is able to comply, his documents will be compiled and will be sent again to the management. Thus,they will evaluate again the applicant's papers. In an unfortunate manner, after the evaluator's examination with a fine tooth comb, the hopeful was not able to qualify for his preferred course and the others decided to cancel their application.

Whereas, for those applicants who have complete credentials, they can now proceed to the enrollment proper. When the student is now enrolled, he can select the subjects he preferred to take or drop. Lastly, the enrolled will go to the Dean's Office and have a registration for them to be considered as a bona fide student of that university.

the form can now be send in to the administration
the form can now be sent in to the administration

Write the essay in 20 minutes.