The diagrams of the coastal area of BRIGHTSEA illustrate planned development from a fishing community in 1950 to a comfortable terminal with plans for bright future of modern sea

The diagrams of the coastal area of BRIGHTSEA illustrate planned development from a fishing community in 1950 to a comfortable terminal, with plans for bright future of modern sea.

In 1950, the coastal zone of BRIGHTSEA was situated in undeveloped location, just a lighthouse and keeper’s house. In the northwest, there was a jetty for fishing boats and had few cottages.

In the past, it could be seen that certain developments had taken the place. For example, roads had been constructed, and there was a hotel near the lighthouse. A large wharf is now supporting a very service. A café and shop are catering for the daily activity of the community.

There are plans for BRIGHTSEA to experience further planned development. The hotel will be extended, and a sailing club will be located alongside the hotel, to the south. A place of ferry wharf will be added with a telecommunication antenna and the small shop will be replaced by a supermarket and car park. In the northern part of BRIGHTSEA, a restaurant and apartments will be built to supersede the café.

In summary, the coast of BRIGHTSEA has changed from being a fishing community in 1950 and is expected to be a more significant ferry terminal. The lighthouse will have been the only constant landmark.

was situated in undeveloped location,
was situated in an undeveloped location,