The diagrams on the right shows two types of building design that help reduce the effects of earthquakes. Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.-Syerapke- (rewrite)

The diagrams on the right shows two types of building design that help reduce the effects of earthquakes.
Summarise the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.-Syerapke- (rewrite)

The diagrams illustrate two types of buildings that are designed to reduce the damages of earthquakes; therefore, the buildings have both similarities and differences

Rectangular is the grand shape of the figures. However, the other similarity is from roof which is made by concrete, and also the steel pillars buried deep into the ground. The apartment block contain of rubber that absorb shocks in the ground level to move perform.

Height is the main differences of the buildings. In contrast, the apartment is taller compared to the house and it had used metal support to strengthen interlinear wall for that purpose. In the other hand, house construct with hollow brick to lessen damage when it falls.

Next, re-utilize stone is placed to build house floor. It can be the best combinations to scaffold strengthen of pillar steel. Moreover, high-rise building contains of sprinkler system. It is such a modern feature service and benefited for prevent residence from fire.

In conclusion, each of construction design is related to size and safety purpose, although they illustrate mode of creation which can stand in volcanic vibrate.

and also the steel pillars buried deep into the ground.
and also the steel pillars are buried deep into the ground.

The apartment block contain of rubber that absorb shocks
The apartment blocks contain of rubbers that absorb shocks

the apartment is taller compared to the house
the apartment is taller than the house

In the other hand, house construct with hollow brick
On the other hand, houses are constructed by hollow bricks

for prevent residence from fire.
for preventing residence from fire.