An English speaking friend wants to spend a two week holiday in your region and has written asking for information and advice Write a letter to your friend In your letter offer to find somewhere to stay give advice about what to do give information about

An English-speaking friend wants to spend a two-week holiday in your region and has written asking for information and advice. Write a letter to your friend. In your letter,
offer to find somewhere to stay
give advice about what to do
give information about what clothes to bring

.
Dear john,

Your recent letter written to me brought a huge pleasure to me. I am very delighted to know about your arrival to my city during your holidays. Spending time with you for two weeks is going to be fascinating for both of us.

As far as my suggestions to help you out in my city are concerned, a prominent hotel City Heart having best accommodation and warm hospitality services could be suitable for you stay in. Beside this, amusement park and shops are located where you can enjoy a lot. I would like to remind you that on the day of your arrival, I might be attending educational seminar organised by my college. Therefore, after reaching to the city, you will have to hire a taxi to reach the hotel. But in evening, I would like meet you eagerly as soon as possible. And you should bring your summer clothes with you as the summer season is on its full swing. I am very excited to show you the most prevalent museum, historic building, and canals of my city. You will be very happy to know that I am planning to prepare traditional cuisines for you.

My excitement to meet you is on cloud nine. Do not forget to bring my photographs that we captured during the last trip.

Best regard,

Jasvinder

amusement park and shops are located where you can enjoy a lot.

The topic didn't ask you see each other.