The first chart below shows how energy is used in an average Australian household the second chart shows the greenhouse gas emissions which result from this energy use

Given are the pie charts illustrating the percentage of household energy use in Australia in different categories and the greenhouse gas emission released by this energy use.

Overall, heating is the major of energy consumption, whereas the cooling is the lowest energy use in this statistic. The water heating is mainly responsible for the greenhouse gas emission.

To begin with, 42% of total energy consumption is contributed to the heating figure, followed by the water heating with 30%. The third rank of Australian household energy use is the other appliances with 15%. However, other small proportions are refrigeration, heating and cooling, took part only 7%, 4% and 2% respectively.

Although heating consumed the most energy in Australian households, it creates only 15% of greenhouse gas emission. Subsequently, the refrigeration figure is 14 percent in this pie chart. The highest percentage of greenhouse gas production is the water heating with 32%, which is slightly higher than other appliances by 4%. Lastly, there are trivial figures in cooling and lighting as they both release greenhouse gas lower than 8%.

Sentence Length SD: 4.713 7.5 //"Sentence Length SD is low" means that the essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length. More sentences varieties wanted.