The given table shows the hours spend on different activities by different age-groups in someland.

The given table depicts about the spending hours on six various activities by different age-groups in someland.

To begin, the maximum hours spend on watching tv is nearly same in teenagers and age-group of 70 that is 1,200 and1,100 respectively. The minimum hours spend on watching tv is in the age-group of 30s. Moreover, in the age-group of 40 to 60, the spending time is increasing in this activity. However, in socialising with less people, the spending hours are approximately 250 in the age-group of above 40 while, the teenagers and age-group of 20 spend half time on this activity than 30s. It is interesting to note that spending hours in socialising with more people is approximately ten times more in teenagers and 20s as compare to 30s to 70s.

Initially, in individual exercise, the spending hours is nearly similar in teenagers and other age-groups that was atleast 100-150 hours. Moreover, spending leisure time on group exercise is decreasing as the age grow and finally become zero in retired age. Furthermore, the prefrence of people in cinema is also declining from teenagers to 50s but, it is constant in age-group of 60s and 70s.

overall, it can be seen that the highest prefrence of all age-groups are in watching Tv/video while, least in cinema.

the maximum hours spend on watching tv is nearly same
the maximum hours spent on watching tv are nearly same
the maximum hours which are spent on watching tv are nearly same

The minimum hours spend on watching tv is in the age-group of 30s.
The minimum hours spending on watching tv are in the age-group of 30s.

as compare to 30s to 70s.
as compared to 30s to 70s.

spending leisure time on group exercise is decreasing as the age grow and finally become zero in retired age.
spending leisure time on group exercise is decreasing as the age grow and finally becomes zero in retired age.

that the highest prefrence of all age-groups are in watching Tv/video while
that the highest preference of all age-groups is in watching Tv/video while

Sentence: Furthermore, the prefrence of people in cinema is also declining from teenagers to 50s but, it is constant in age-group of 60s and 70s.
Error: prefrence Suggestion: preference

Sentence: overall, it can be seen that the highest prefrence of all age-groups are in watching Tv/video while, least in cinema.
Error: prefrence Suggestion: preference