The graph and chart below give information about species extinctions and the threats to plant life Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The graph and chart below give information about species extinctions and the threats to plant life. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The line graph depicts the in-depth information about endangered plant and animal species in tropical forests, while the pie chart indicates the factors why plant and animal species are still extinct. The data is taken from tropical forests in the world during 10 decades, between 2000-2100.

Overall, there were the wide variation causes in the statistic of extinctions plant and animal species with the highest percentage occurring from human impact. Likewise, a hundred years later the number of plant and animal species will be more safety than forty-year before.

First in all, it can be see...

Sentence: Overall, there were the wide variation causes in the statistic of extinctions plant and animal species with the highest percentage occurring from human impact.

a hundred years later the number of plant and animal species will be more safety than forty-year before.
a hundred years later the number of plant and animal species will be more safe than than that of forty-year before.

there are the impact of different types of activity on plant survival.
there are the impacts of different types of activity on plant survival.

Write the essay in 20 minutes.