The graph below shows the percentage change in the number of international students graduating from universities in different Canadian province between 2001 and 2006

The chart above provides a breakdown of the proportion alteration in the quantity of overseas learners completing their university courses in distinct areas in Canada throughout a period of 5 years.

From an observational perspective, it can be witnessed that almost all Canadian locations have the number students graduating in the year of 2006 more higher than its in 2001 apart from Alberta.

Looking at the figures in further detail, it is apparent that three provinces namely New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and British Columbia are one of the most top-ranking about the ratio of abroad students graduating, more than ten percent. Meanwhile, this figures in New Brunswick, Nova Scotia were just over six percent in the previous a half of decade and the other had been nearly 5 percent.

Turning to the remaining statistics, the other areas in Canada has been around six percent of the number of international learners finishing university training in 2006, which had a great difference from three above provinces. By 2001, this data had been only under four percent.