The graph below shows the percentage change in the number of international students graduating from universities in different Canadians provinces between 2001 and 2006.

The graph gives information about the changeable proportion of graduated foreign students in disparate Canadians provinces between 2001 and 2006.

Overall, the significant increase was almost experienced by all graduated students in some Canadians provinces during six periods.

The overlooked detailed can be seen that seven in eight Canadian provinces had a gradual rise proportion of graduated scholars in 2006. Moreover, the highest among others was New Brunswick for fewer than 12%. Coming second was Nova Scotia and British Columbia for the balance percentage up to 10% and under of that was graduated students from Quebec.

However, three provinces had the nearly percentage of graduated students under 8%; they were Manitoba, Newfoundland and Labrador, and Ontario. Startlingly, Alberta was exception province because it had a few graduated students mere for 4% in 2006 and it was the lower than compared in 2001 for fewer than 6%.

Conversely, the respectively proportion of graduated students was experienced among all countries in 2006. It stood at approximately 3% in Ontario through up to 6% of New Brunswick. It can be seen a balance percentage of graduated students Newfoundland and Labrador, also Manitoba fewer than 4%.

three provinces had the nearly percentage
three provinces had nearly the same percentage

Alberta was exception province
Alberta was an exception province

and it was the lower than compared in 2001 for fewer than 6%.
and it was lower than that in 2001 for less than 6%.

the respectively proportion of graduated students
the respective proportion of graduated students

It can be seen a balance percentage of graduated students Newfoundland and Labrador, also Manitoba fewer than 4%.
It can be seen a balanced percentage of graduated students in Newfoundland and Labrador, also Manitoba less than 4%.