The graph below shows the rate of attendance for primary and secondary schools for boys and girls across the world Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where necessary

The graph below shows the rate of attendance for primary and secondary schools for boys and girls across the world

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features,and make comparisons where necessary

The bar graph illustrates the attendance rate of boys and girls for primary and secondary schools over the globe.

It is immediately apparent from the graph that the highest attendance is registered for the net primary school enrolment ratio,girls for four consecutive years.

To begin,the legends highlights the country's background such as industrialised, developing and least developed. As far as primary school in concerned, the primary school for both boys and girls show a fairly similar pattern. The attendance for the both sexes in industrialised countries cross over 90%, developing countries(over 80%) however,in the poorest countries boys registered over 70 % whereas girls reached up to 65 %.

Moving further, the attendance for secondary school for four consecutive years also shows a similar trend. The attendance of both boys and girls are accounted over 90 % in industrialised countries, 50%(developing countries) and over 25% for girls and 30% for boys in least developed countries. In the end,it is understood that children living in poorest countries are most at risk of missing out on primary and secondary school.

As far as primary school in concerned
As far as primary school is concerned

the primary school for both boys and girls show a fairly similar pattern.
the primary schools for both boys and girls show a fairly similar pattern.

Sentence: It is immediately apparent from the graph that the highest attendance is registered for the net primary school enrolment ratio,girls for four consecutive years.
Error: enrolment Suggestion: enrollment

Need more comparisons.