A holiday competition – invitation letterYou won a competition and received a vacation for two as a prize. Write a letter to ask them to go on holiday with you. In the letter, you should:•tell him/her about the competition you won,•state what kind of vaca

A holiday competition – invitation letter

You won a competition and received a vacation for two as a prize. Write a letter to ask them to go on holiday with you. In the letter, you should:
•tell him/her about the competition you won,
•state what kind of vacation it is,
•explain why you would like him/her to go on holiday with you

Dear Ann,

Hope you are doing well. I'm doing fine and yesterday it became even better. A few weeks ago I took part in an inquiry on the internet concerning holiday habits and believe it or not, I won a vacation for two!!

Naturally, I thought that this would be just a short city-trip but no, this is a 10 day cruise along the west coast of Canada and the US. The only thing that we have to pay for is the ticket to New York. All the rest is really all-inn. I double checked it with the organizers and even the drinks at the table or included, whether you drink water or wine.

As you know I ...

Sentence: As you know I recently broke up with my boyfriend so I immediately thought of you to come with me, since you always said you would love to go an a cruise.
Description: The tag an article is not usually followed by a
Suggestion: Refer to an and a