Last month you had a holiday overseas where you stayed with some friends. They have just sent you some photos of your holiday.Write a letter to your friends. In your letter- thank them for the photos and for the holiday- explain why you didn't write earli

Last month you had a holiday overseas where you stayed with some friends. They have just sent you some photos of your holiday.

Write a letter to your friends. In your letter
- thank them for the photos and for the holiday
- explain why you didn't write earlier
- invite them to come and stay with you.

Dear Varun & Ajay,

I hope you guys are doing great. I couldn't write to you earlier as immediately after returning from the holiday trip I had to go to my cousin's place. He had met with an accident and was critically injured. Now he is out of danger and well on the path to recovery.

I had received the envelope containing the photographs from the holiday around 2 weeks back. I got time to open it and go through the photos yesterday only. The photos have come out really well, as if they are done by a professional photographer. My parents also loved the photographs and they are so mesmerised by the beauty of the place that they are planning to make a trip there next year. Thank you both for taking such beautiful photos and making this trip one of the most fun holiday I ever had.

I know that you guys are now busy in your college exam preparations. It will be lovely if after your exams you can make a trip to my place and stay with us. My parents will be very happy to meet both of you. Looking forward to see you guys after three months. Best of luck for your examinations.

Warm Wishes,
Kumar

I got time to open it and go through the photos yesterday only.
I got time to open it and went through the photos yesterday only.

one of the most fun holiday
one of the most fun holidays

Looking forward to see
Looking forward to seeing