The map below is of the town of Garlsdon. A new supermarket (S) is planned for the town. The map shows two possible sites for the supermarket.

The map illustrates two potential sites for a new supermarket construction which will be built in Garlsdon. What stands out from the picture reveals that while the locations are in the different areas, both of them are same accessible.

Garlsdon is a town which has population of 65,000, by far the greatest number of citizens if compared to other cities around. The first potential site (S1) is located in the northwest of the town. S1 is in the countryside between the housing area and the boundary line of the town. This site is connected to the town center by a main road and a railway which runs through the northwest housing area.

The second possible location of the new supermarket (S2) can be seen in the town centre where the transports is not permitted. However, passing near by the site is the railway line. This location is also linked by two main roads to the east and the west of the town centre. Overall, both sites are far from the industrial zones, while they are easy to reach by the inhabitants.

both of them are same accessible.
both of them are accessible.

Need some info for satellite cities.