The maps below show recent changes in the town of Kimsville Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparisons where relevant

The maps below show recent changes in the town of Kimsville. Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant

The two maps show the essential changes which have taken place in the city of Kimsville between the year 2002 and today.

Generally, it seems that Kimsville has become more modern city, with new buildings and transport facilities.

In the north-west of the town small forest zone has been cut down and at that free area new apartments have been constructed. We can see the similarity between the north-west and the south-west of the city, so in the south-west of Kimsville forest area has been replaced by a football stadium. In 2002 the factory which polluted the air was situated in the east of the city, whereas today it has been converted to the software company. Also, the old cinema which was located near the city center has been modernized and turned into a pub. One of the most important and final changes is the new train station, so there is not any building in the west of Kimsville in 2002, but the new train station that facilitates residents’ travel has been built in that area today.

it seems that Kimsville has become more modern city,
it seems that Kimsville has become more modern,

so there is not any building in the west of Kimsville in 2002,
so there is no any building in the west of Kimsville in 2002,