One a recent holiday you lost a valuable item. Fortunately you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost.Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company. In your letter:- describe the item you lost- explain how you lost it- tell the

One a recent holiday you lost a valuable item. Fortunately you have travel insurance to cover the cost of anything lost.

Write a letter to the manager of your insurance company. In your letter:
- describe the item you lost
- explain how you lost it
- tell the insurance company what you would like then to do

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to inform you that i have purchased your travel insurance with the policy number: AXA123. Unfortunately, I lost my luggage that contains professional camera model number: CanonEOS500D and 3 landscape lenses, model numbers: LN840, ZO168 and IE123 respectively. All devices have a sticker with my name and contact number on it.

What happened was, after the hot air balloon festival I went to a restaurant called "Local Delights" to have some refreshment. I placed my belongings on the chair beside me. However, while enjoying the sumptuous delicacies I realize that my bags are gone. I immediately coordinated with the establishment's manager and went to a local precinct to file a police report. The report is enclosed with this letter.

I believe that these items are covered by the policy that I have and plausible that I could get the value of what I have lost. Kindly process my request as I need to claim it. Together with this letter is the filled-up form for me to reimburse the full amount. Kindly credit the amount to my account number stated on my insurance contract. In case you need more information from me, you may reach me on this number 8096722.

I am looking forward for the smooth transaction.

Yours faithfully,

Tom Smith