The pie chart below show the responses by teachers of foreign language in Britain to a survey concerning why their students are learning a foreign language The first chart shows the main reason for learning a foreign language The second chart show how man

The pie chart below show the responses by teachers of foreign language in Britain to a survey concerning why their students are learning a foreign language. The first chart shows the main reason for learning a foreign language. The second chart show how many teacher felt that there has been a recent change in the reason. Write a report for a university lecturer describing the information below.

The two pie charts illustrate the main motive of people who learn a foreign language and the recent movement in the reason.

In the first chart, the general overview is that travel is the most popular reason for learning a foreign language with 33% of teacher's responses. Whereas, 26% of teachers say that people study a foreign language for their business or work, followed by the purpose of buying property overseas with 19% of teacher agreeing that. On the other hand, only in the two reasons: personal development and social contacts can the percentage of teacher answer be the same at 7%. The less common reasons were seen in having general interest or a foreign partner.

The second chart show the overall point is that the change in people learning because of buying property overseas always surpass other reason, with 34% of teacher reporting the number of people learning for this reason has increased. The second biggest rise is seen in the number of people learning for business/work with 19%, which is similar to the number of people studying for social reasons. The same proportion teacher at 15% records no change in the reason of learning. In addition, according to teacher response, there is a little increase in the number of people who learn for travel, general interest, foreign partner or personal development.

In conclusion, there are more and more British people buying property overseas and that is why they are more likely to learn a foreign language.

because of buying property overseas always surpass other reason,
because buying property overseas always surpasses other reasons,