The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s.Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and mak

The pie chart below shows the main reasons why agricultural land becomes less productive. The table shows how these causes affected three regions of the world during the 1990s.

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features, and make comparisons where relevant.

The main reasons of land degradation and each reason's share are depicted in the pie chart below. The table demonstrates the impact of these reasons in three rgions of the world in 1990s.

Firstly, over-grazing is the primary reason for aurable lands become less productive. 35% of land degradation is happened by over-grazing. Deforestation and over-cultivation have approximately same share. They are responsible for 30% and 28% of worldwide land degradation respectively. Other factors have very slight effects and are responsible for only 7% of worldwide land degradation.

Europe is affected higher than North America and Oceania in 1990s. In this region land degraded by 23% in overall. In Europe, deforestation has the highest share and 9.8% of land degraded by it. By contrast, North America's land graded by just 5%, and over-cultivation is primary reason in this region. In Oceania, surprisingly no land degraded by over-cultivation; however, it degraded 7.7% land in Europe. Most of land degradation in Oceania is happened because of over-grazing.

In the final analysis, although over-grazing is the primary reason why farming land produces less, it causes only 1.5% and 5.5% land degradation in North America and Europe respectively in 1990s. Also deforestation has slight impact in North America and Oceania during 1990s.

over-grazing is the primary reason for aurable lands become less productive
over-grazing is the primary reason for aurable lands to become less productive

have approximately same share.
have approximately the same share.

Sentence: The table demonstrates the impact of these reasons in three rgions of the world in 1990s.
Error: rgions Suggestion: regions