On a recent trip to your hometown you decided to take the bus. However, you are unhappy because of the unprofessional attitude you experienced with the one of the bus staff and would like to file a complaint.Write a letter to the bus company. In your lett

On a recent trip to your hometown you decided to take the bus. However, you are unhappy because of the unprofessional attitude you experienced with the one of the bus staff and would like to file a complaint.
Write a letter to the bus company. In your letter
- introduce yourself
-describe what happened between you and the employee
- ask the company what they can do about it
Dear Sir of Madam,

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am Darby Shin who took your bus to trip on my own hometown recently. I am writing this letter to complain about one of your bus staff whose name is Mike John.

When I took the bus, I did not have any changes which were for bus fare. Hence, I paid $20, and then I required my change, $15. However, the bus staff who is Mike John did not give me the money because he wanted to be given some tips. I was really embarrassed. Also, I did not know why I had to give tips to him. Therefore, I denied giving him the tips. Yet, he did not give me the change eventually. Additionally, he shouted to me like I am a narrow minded fool. I went to the hometown with my friend and he saw everything which happened at that time. Thus, if you need a witness, I can ask my friend to say that.

I was really disappointed about service of your company. I visited after a long time. However, I have been being upset from your staff so far. Please employ new staff or educate your all staff about professional service. I am looking forward to your reply in order to apologize to me.

Faithfully yours,
Darby Shin

More sentences varieties wanted. Look, a lot of sentences start with subject 'I' or 'he'.