The table below gives information about the underground railway systems in six cities.(re-write)

The table describes the subterranean railway systems of six diverse metropolitan cities. The data reveals the initial years when the networks were first established, the length of the journey, and the number of annual travelers.

Overall, the data figures indicate considerable variation in each urban city railway structure. Firstly, the table evident London was the oldest city where subways were inaugurated in 1863. Moreover, it had longest route history 374 km and also had higher capacity to carry travelers over the period. However, after four decades later in 1900 railway system came in Paris. Furthermore, in comparing, Paris and Tokyo . Paris fetches 1191 million travelers each year, whereas, after 27 years Tokyo rider ratio increased drastically by 1927 % per year. Tokyo, in contrast, rapidly plunged for long-distance tours, half of Paris.

Meanwhile, the other towns, Los Angeles, Kyoto and Washington, DC commuters were three- fourth as compared to Tokyo and Paris by 144, 45, or 50 millions respectively. Additionally, these four cities had a minimal kilometer record, which was 28, 11 and 126. Although, One interesting fact is that Los Angeles had a contemporary train pattern over the period.

In short, the figures illustrate that the six major urban domains have their own distinct travelling proportion during the year. The recent subways had lowest miles and fewest customers. But, the older underground rail had extended miles with attracting tourists.

the data figures indicate considerable variation in each urban city railway structure.
the data figures indicate considerable variation in each urban city's railway structure.

Sentence: Firstly, the table evident London was the oldest city where subways were inaugurated in 1863.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to table and evident