The two map below show an island ,before and after the construction of some tourist facilitiesSummarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant

The two map below show an island ,before and after the construction of some tourist facilities

Summarize the information by selecting and reporting the main features and make comparison where relevant

The map illustrates an island,before development and after development of some tourist facilities.

Overall,it is immediately apparent from the map that there is drastic change in service industry and residential areas.

To begin,initially the island is empty with no construction but after construction of amenities the dynamics have been changed. Firstly,the availability of accommodation for tourists on the central and western part of the island.Designed in a circular pattern and are connected with Foothpath. Further,the facilities of swimming on the beach at the extreme western part of the island. The restaurant has also been constructed along with reception linked with a vehicle track.

Moving further,the vehicle track goes further up to the shore of the sea where the pier has been constructed. Additionally,the ship are present nearby the pier where people can sail the ship to south sea of island. Moreover,the eastern part of the island is not touched to any construction and the area is still the same as before construction.

Firstly,the availability of accommodation for tourists on the central and western part of the island
Description: what is the verb for this sentence?

Further,the facilities of swimming on the beach at the extreme western part of the island

Read essays by this user:
http://www.testbig.com/users/mrmo2610

a lot of good samples for task I.

Can you let us know why you don't like to put punctuation marks?