The two maps below show an island, before and after the reconstruction of some tourist facilities.Summaries the information by selecting and reporting main features, and make comparison where relevant.

The two maps below show an island, before and after the reconstruction of some tourist facilities.

Summaries the information by selecting and reporting main features, and make comparison where relevant.

These two maps show some tourist facilities before and after reconstruction of an island. Before reconstruction the island has no buildings and accesibilities. It was just an island with some coconut trees and surrounded by the sea. There are beach on the westest of the island.

After reconstruction were carried on, some facilities are built by developer. They provide 2 groups of accomodations. Group one consist of 6 cottages and another has 9 cottages. They also built a big restaurant that located between the accomodation. Some access such as footpath and vehicle track are built on that island. A small port for ships also has provided. The existing coconut trees were not cut down. It will make the island keep nature. The tourist can swim on the westest of the island. The footpath will guide the tourist from their cottages to the beach. Each cottage has own footpath that connected to each others. The tourist who will visit this island must register first in the reception building. It is clearly seen that after reconstruction the island become a better tourism place for the tourist.

Sentence: There are beach on the westest of the island.
Description: The fragment beach on the is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: Group one consist of 6 cottages and another has 9 cottages.
Description: A numeral, cardinal is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to one and consist

Sentence: Each cottage has own footpath that connected to each others.
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to each and others

Sentence: It is clearly seen that after reconstruction the island become a better tourism place for the tourist.
Description: The fragment island become a is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace become with verb, past tense

Sentence: Before reconstruction the island has no buildings and accesibilities.
Error: accesibilities Suggestion: accessibility

Error: westest Suggestion: western

Sentence: They provide 2 groups of accomodations.
Error: accomodations Suggestion: accommodations

Sentence: They also built a big restaurant that located between the accomodation.
Error: accomodation Suggestion: accommodation

Sentence: The tourist can swim on the westest of the island.
Error: westest Suggestion: western