Write the letter to a bus company saying you have left something valuable on the bus and tell them what to do if they find it

The aim of this letter to inform you about a bag I left on your company's bus.It was last week Friday, 12th of December at around 8.00 am. I boarded on the bus number 154 at Wellawatte and took off at Demattakoda stoppage.

The bus usually arrives Demattakoda within an hour, but unfortunately, that day the bus was delayed about half an hour due to the traffic congestion.Anyway, I kept my bag on the top shelves, but when I got off from the bus I forgot to take my bag because I was in a rush to get my office.

It a common executive bag, with a leather strap, black colour, and big white text on the rear side of the letter "TANGUS". Bag contains assignment documents and my personal laptop.Both the documents and the laptop is utterly important.

I came to notice my mistake almost immediately after getting in my office.I contacted with your office over the phone,on one provided any satisfactory reply.However,If the above description matches anything, please contact me at 0771632321.I will pick it up from your office.

I look forward to hearing from you soon

Your faithfully
Piraba

It was last week Friday
It was on last week Friday

Both the documents and the laptop is utterly important.
Both the documents and the laptop are utterly important.

on one provided any satisfactory reply.
no one provided any satisfactory reply.

Always put a space after punctuation marks. Essay e-rater is sensitive.