Write a letter to the television company In your letter 1 Mention when and why you watched it 2 Say why you liked it so much 3 What effect it might have on other people

Write a letter to the television company.
In your letter
1. Mention when and why you watched it
2. Say why you liked it so much.
3. What effect it might have on other people

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am a regular watcher of the programme 'Satyameva Jayathe' that is telecast on your TV channel every Sunday. I am writing this letter to congratulate your company on doing a remarkable job in episode number 16 which was telecast on October 19.

As I mentioned, I never miss this programme but this particular episode which talked about the unmindful use of pesticides and insecticides in agricultural produce had me baffling. You have done a commendable job in making the common man aware of the sheer amount of chemicals that he is inadvertently injesting along with the apparent 'nutritious and health' food.

I do hope that this episode has brought positive change in farmers who resort to the practice of using unlawful amounts of pesticides to make huge profits for themselves. I sincerely appreciate your effort in taking a step towards curbing this dangerous practice and also in letting the people of this country take caution.

Yours faithfully,
Pall

Sentence: You have done a commendable job in making the common man aware of the sheer amount of chemicals that he is inadvertently injesting along with the apparent 'nutritious and health' food.
Error: injesting Suggestion: ?

why you think 'had me baffling.'?

Definitions of baffle
adjective
impossible to understand; perplexing.
"the crime is a baffling mystery for the police"
verb
totally bewilder or perplex.