Write a letter to your former teacher and ask him her to write a letter of reference for your job interview In your letter include the following Why do you think he she is the right person to write the letter of reference What job did you apply for Why do

Write a letter to your former teacher and ask him/her to write a letter of reference for your job interview. In your letter include the following:

- Why do you think he/she is the right person to write the letter of reference?
- What job did you apply for?
- Why do you think this job is suitable for you?

Dear Sir,

How are you? Hope you are doing well. My name is James and I am 3rd year student of your account class. Last week, when I had attended one of the job interviews for a position of a chartered accountant. The recruitment team is asking for two references who are staying in this place since long time.

Moreover, they had mentioned that next interview will be conducted in the month of August and if I submit the letter of reference they will consider me for an interview. This is the main reason, I am writing to you now,so that you can write a letter of reference for me. Hope this would be fine for you.Since the position is for Chartered accountant and you are my role model in the accounts I am seeking your help on this matter.

Probably if you remember during our discussions I am always shown keenness to take up any position that is related to accounting and I think this position is really suitable for me to fulfill my career aspiration.Secondly, if I would take up this position I can prove myself in the fields of accounts.Therefore, I would be grateful to you if you help on this matter.

Looking forward to hearing soon from you. In addition, expecting your swift response.

Yours faithfully
James

.

I am 3rd year student
I am the 3rd year student

that next interview will be conducted
that the next interview will be conducted