Write a letter to your manager asking for a training course which would like to attend In your letter explain What the course is Why it is required for your job How you will manage work while the course

Write a letter to your manager asking for a training course, which would like to attend. In your letter explain
• What the course is,
• Why it is required for your job,
• How you will manage work while the course.

Dear Mr. John,

I am the receptionist, James Smith, who is working under your guidance in your hotel. I am writing a letter regarding my requirement of a training course to learn the ‘French’ language for the improvement in job performance. Allow me to describe my necessity for the knowledge of this non-native language.

From the last two months, the numbers of customer from the ‘Quebec’, which is the provenience of Canada, and ‘France’, are gradually increasing day by day in our restaurant. Also, they do not have good skill in the English language and my level of this foreign language is not appropriate for better communication with them. So, I need to brush up my expertise in this overseas way of communication. Thus, this is the reason the tuition is required for me in this subject.

Finally, I would like to join the classes at the weekend because it will not put any kind of impact on my work and the duties will be performed with the same efficiency as now. Therefore, it would be greatly appreciated by me if you could arrange this education at end of the week. Moreover, there are many tutors available in the market for this curriculum.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Yours faithfully,
James Smith.