Write a recommendation letter for your friend who is applying for a job how long do you know him what are the main qualities of your friend what is his work experience

Write a recommendation letter for your friend who is applying for a job .-how long do you know him. – what are the main qualities of your friend. – what is his work experience?

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have learned from your newspaper advertisement that you are looking person for a Sales Manager to work in your organization. I am writing to recommend one of my fast friends, Mr. Ram for this post.

First of all, he was my classmate at Punjab University Chandigarh and he is in my contact list from last five years. During his college time, he was very active organizer, hard worker and participant in some extracurricular activities. Inclusively, he has numerous skills such as tolerance, team-work and leadership. He has vast knowledge in commerce stream. Nevertheless, he has two year experience as an Assistant Manager at Hero private limited. What is more, he has been awarded with best employee of the year for his backbreaking work in his previous company.

Given the situation, I do not hesitate to recommend him as an ideal candidate for the post which was advertised. I expected that he will put his effort to achieve the goal of your organization.

Hope you give attention for my proposal.

Yours Faithfully,
Miller

that you are looking person for a Sales Manager to work in your organization.
that you are looking for a Sales Manager to work in your organization.

he was very active organizer
he was a very active organizer