You and your family are living in rented accommodation in an English speaking country You are not satisfied with the condition of some of the furniture Write a letter to your friend In your letter introduce yourself explain what is wrong with the furnitur

You and your family are living in rented accommodation in an English speaking country. You are not satisfied with the condition of some of the furniture.
Write a letter to your friend. In your letter
-introduce yourself
-explain what is wrong with the furniture
-say what action you would like the landlord to take
Write at least 150 words.
You do NOT need to write any addresses.
Begin your letter as follows:
Dear ................. ,

Dear Mrs. Moon.
Hello, I am Darby Shin who contracted rented accommodation with you two month ago. I am writing this letter to complain the condition of the dining table.

I have been living in this house with four family members, my wife, son, daughter, and me for the last two months. Yet, I am not happy with my dining table which is located in living room because it has some problems.

The legs of the table are almost broken. Additionally, it makes a creaking noise when we eat food on the table. It has us to be really uncomfortable. You told me before I moved here that everything is perfect to live and the majority of furniture is almost new. However, there are some problems with the table.

Therefore, I would like you to replace it to another one or fix it. I hope that the table is replaced or repaired as soon as possible. Otherwise, it gets me crazy. I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,

Darby Shin

It has us to be really uncomfortable.
It make us really uncomfortable.