You are in a hospital with a broken leg Your colleagues sent you get well cards and gifts Write a letter to them and include the following Thank them for everything Explain how you spend time in the hospital Inform them about your recovery process

You are in a hospital with a broken leg. Your colleagues sent you get well cards and gifts. Write a letter to them and include the following:
- Thank them for everything.
- Explain how you spend time in the hospital.
- Inform them about your recovery process.

I am grateful to everyone that you all came to meet me. I was bliss to see you all. Moreover, I have no words to express my sincere thanks for all your gifts and cards which you all had brought for me.

As you all are aware it is almost a week since I am here in the hospital. Definitely it is not easy for a person like me to spend time, but frankly speaking even though, I was in hospital from last week, I never felt bored and distracted. Undeniably, the reason behind this is the friendly nature of the staffs and the facilities which they had provided to me such as TV with a cable connection. Apparently, we all know currently world cup cricket matches are going on, so in the day time I normally watch a match. In the night, I normally watch a movie or call my parents back home.

Unfortunately, the bad news is that yesterday only I met with my doctor. As per him, my recovery is not as per his expectation and it is slow, so I have to stay some more days or may be one week more. Nevertheless, looking at the hospital facility and staff I do not mind staying here for that much time.

I can understand that, work load of you guys might have amplified in my absence. But, I assure that whatever help you all need from my side, I will provide from here.

I look forward for your continuous support. Thanks once again for caring so much for me. Bye for now.

Regards
James

I was bliss to see you all.
Description: make sure you know the word exactly before you use it.

Definitions of bliss
noun
perfect happiness; great joy.
"she gave a sigh of bliss"
synonyms: joy, happiness, pleasure, delight, ecstasy, elation, rapture, euphoria
verb
reach a state of perfect happiness, typically so as to be oblivious of everything else.
"blissed-out hippies"

Write the essay in 20 minutes.