You are an international student and have borrowed a book from the local public library.You left the book on a bus and when you contacted the bus company, they could not find it.Write a letter to the librarian explaining the situation and asking what you

You are an international student and have borrowed a book from the local public library.
You left the book on a bus and when you contacted the bus company, they could not find it.

Write a letter to the librarian explaining the situation and asking what you should do.

You should write at least 150 words.
You should spend about 20 minutes on this task.

Last week I borrowed an English grammar book, "English Grammar Exercises" from your library to help me improve my knowledge of English. It was extremely useful, so when I went to visit a friend I took the book with me to show her how good it was.

Unfortunately, when I was on the bus going home, I fell asleep and missed my bus stop. I woke up at the next stop and rushed forward to the driver to ask him to stop but forgot to bring the book. As a result, the book was left on the bus. When I rang the bus company the next day, they could not find it and suggested that somebody must have picked i...