You are a member of an organization which meets regularly at particular restaurant The most recent meal you had there was not satisfactory write a letter to the manager of the restaurant In your letter 1 Explain why you are writing 2 Describe what went wr

You are a member of an organization which meets regularly at particular restaurant. The most recent meal you had there was not satisfactory. write a letter to the manager of the restaurant. In your letter

1. Explain why you are writing
2. Describe what went wrong with the meal and service
3. Suggest what the manager should do to ensure that you and your group return to the restaurant.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you to express my dissatisfaction towards the quality of food and service at your restaurant located at Pali hill Road.

I am a member of Ruby Youth group and we have been conducting our monthly social gathering meeting at your restaurant for past one year. Our experience during our last meeting, which was held on Tuesday, 25th September was unsatisfactory. For your knowledge, our experience for all our past meeting was really satisfactory and we never had any issues.

There were two issues that we encountered during our last visit to you restaurant. The first issue was that the food was served to us after approximately one hour whereas, it usually takes 20 minutes. Furthermore, when we frequently inquired about this, the response that we got from your staff was also not satisfactory.

The second issue was with the quality of food that was served. The food items were cold and it was tasting stale. We asked your staff to investigate but again the response that we got was not satisfactory. Anyways, your staff did managed to replace the food items, but this was not a good sign from our perspective.

I would like you to look into this incident and investigate the root cause behind it. Moreover, I would like you to check and maintain high quality standard of your food. The other important suggestion to you is to look into the training of your staff. I will take this incident as one off case and hope that our next visit will be a good experience.

Thanking you,
xyz

Write the essay in 20 minutes.