You are a member of an organization which meets regularly at a particular restaurant. The most recent meal you had there was not satisfactory.Write a letter to the manager of the restaurant. In your lettera. explain why you are writing.b. describe what we

You are a member of an organization which meets regularly at a particular restaurant. The most recent meal you had there was not satisfactory.
Write a letter to the manager of the restaurant. In your letter

a. explain why you are writing.
b. describe what went wrong with the meal and service
c. suggest what the manager should do to ensure that you and your group return to the restaurant.

Dear Manager,

I am a regular customer for your prestigious restaurant. It has been pleasure dining at your restaurant. However, I had a bitter experience with the recent meal that I had, which is worth bringing to your attention.

We ordered a vegetable curry along with an Indian bread. To our surprise, the vegetables were cooked partially, and the oil used was of poor quality. When we requested for replacement, the response from the server was disgusting and ruthless. He made us wait for an hour only to say that he could not serve fresh curry and asked us to leave if we were not ...